Friday, February 16, 2018

COVER CONVERSATIONS #13 - Graphic Novel

NUMBER THIRTEEN


I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Drop by and give his cover a peek over on BOOK HAVEN.

The first Friday of every month will be a book from my own shelves. Week two will be an ARC I have seen on Netgalley or Edelweiss. Week three will be a Manga or Graphic Novel; and week four will be a Nonfiction title.

VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER




I forgot today was Friday, heh heh. When I realized it was Manga and Graphic Novel week, I thought... okay, this is easy peasy. NOT! There were sooooooo many spectacular covers my head was swimming.

I love this and there are two articles [HERE - keep scrolling down on this one] and [HERE - swipe] that, between the two of them, show a lot of the visual content in this book. I saw it on Book Outlet and added it to my cart. I hope they still have a copy left when I do another order.



And this was a nice coincidence, yesterday's NYPL Ask a Librarian Thursday was all about Graphic Novels [HERE].

Do you read graphic novels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.