Sunday, December 3, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #142

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

I am getting the itch to change up my blog design. It will remain black and white, but I want new font on the masthead and feature logos.
I am semi caught up with blog visiting and commenting. I have been  keeping almost current on four or five blogs, but I am only managing two posts a week. I dont know how you all keep up!
I have been wobbling back and forth between I89 and and 190 followers on my Facebook book page for over three years! It is really weird because my Harry Potter pages, which I don't post on all that often, get new followers all the time. I just want to let you know that 98% of what I post there are book interest articles and reading news, so it isn't a regurgitation of what is here on the blog. It is more of a current events page, I also post high profile ebooks I see for $1.99. Many bloggers seem to be cutting down on Twitter posting and paying more attention to their Facebook pages. I hope you will join me over there.

Since The Manchild has been reading again and we have been talking about books it has made conversation a regular activity in our house again. He sat down in the living room yesterday and we talked about all kinds of things for nearly an hour!

I got to the luthier's and saw a glossy black violin and I didn't want the dark green one anymore, so I have to wait a couple more weeks. Ha ha.
Guitar practice... none. I can't figure out where all of  my time has been going. I don't watch television or play video games.
My tabs/lessons genius Eric (331EROCK) Calderone was MIA again this week with helping out a friend on another YouTube channel, cataloging all of his mp3s for Patreon, and transcribing the tabs for last week's upload by hand because his iPad broke, so I picked out a fave oldie of mine. With all the excitement for the upcoming Star Wars movie I thought I'd share one with that theme...


My guitar accessories pouch from JUDI075's Society6 shop. She is my young Potterhead pal who lives in Venezuela which is an extremely volatile and dangerous country right now. She has been trying to make enough money to get to Spain, get settled, and get her parents and sister out to safety. There are no good jobs in her country so she is traveling to Peru tomorrow with another young woman to look for work. The railway systems have been shut down in both Venezuela and Columbia, so they are traveling by bus. I am terrified about them traveling through Columbia being two very young women. Her travel partner is having to leave her mother who is battling cancer. So anyway, anything you can purchase from her store will get her closer to Spain and getting her family out of danger. She has other designs besides music, so please check it out and I am sure Society6 will be having some holiday sales too. 
Thank you.


 BOUGHT EBOOKS
It was $1.99, but it is back up to regular price.

Coco Chanel's up from nothing story fascinates me. The ebook is still 99¢ at the time of this posting.

REVIEW ARCS NETGALLEY
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
DIVERSE - CULTURE
Publishes March 14th, 2018

STEALS AND DEALS
GOODREADS
One of my favorite YA Fantasies, from one of my favorite authors is a 99¢ ebook for the next two weeks!
AMAZON
BARNES AND NOBLE
IBOOK
KOBO



I know I told someone that I was going to link their blog post here this week, but whom? If you know who you are please let me know and I will get to you next week. My apologies.

Again not promising anything. I am hoping to get caught up when winter break starts.

Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.