Sunday, November 12, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #139

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
LAST WEEK'S WRAP-UP

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

COVER CONVERSATIONS
A LITTLE HARRY POTTER EYE CANDY


Seeing that no one has had any experience with buying a custom domain from Blogger, I am going to resurrect my personal blog, Redheaded Stepchild, and buy a domain for that page and experiment. I think I will start putting all of my music content over there.
I guess the author of ONLY DEAD INSIDE liked my photo background. Ha!

I think this was the most boring week known to man. Ha ha. I have started rearranging the closets in the apartment and the place is a mess, but like my mother always says, "You have to make a mess to clean a mess." The next project is to turn the living room into a studio space for the music stuff and for blog photograpy, but I am going to wait until after the holidays.

I love the new guitar! I was worried because it was so cheap, but Dean does a decent job with low end instruments, and she plays like butter. I bought it to keep next to the laptop recording set up as an easy grab, but I might just change the pickups and use it for playing out. I now have six guitars if I count the unfinished cigar box. I'm still only playing scales and finger excercises, but I think during Thanksgiving break from work I'll start working on a song to record as a starting point example.

EROCK didn't upload any content this week, so here is an older video of his that is one of my favorites...



CURRENTLY READING
HOCUS POCUS - Vonnegut Read-A-Thon
THUG KITCHEN - Foodie Fun

NETGALLEY REVIEW ARC
Yes, I'm bad... I requested this ARC before I have read the first book, but so many people loved THE BEAR AND THE NIGHTINGALE, I'm sure I will at the very least like these books.

I BOUGHT NOTHING!

Remember that Harry Potter Pokemon Go hoax? Well, it is a hoax no more. It's on its way! Read about it, HERE.

TELL ME TUESDAY

COVER CONVERSATIONS

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

*There will be a catch-up post for my 52 pins in 52 Weeks at some point. I finally got all the photos uploaded!

Have a splendiferous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.