Tuesday, October 10, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #167 - Top Ten Autumn Book Covers

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN 
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

▪ ▪ ▪

Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
 Plus, I love her PUPDATES with photos of her dogs and foster dog.

I have a large Top Ten, so my Last. Now. Next. is short and sweet.

★★★★★

My current ZOMBIETHON read. ARC and knit logo hat GIVEAWAY HERE.

Next ZOMBIETHON read.

HOSTED BY:
This week's prompt is covers with an autumnal vibe. I destroyed my fall door wreath pulling off leaves for photos, and caused even more chaos within my bookshelves pawing through the stacks looking for books to feature, but l think it was well worth it. Ha ha! This also very very late because my Kindle keeps shutting down on me. I hope the new one arrives soon.

The minute this landed on my doorstep I knew I was going to use it for a fall photo op.

The third book in the bizzare, dark and creepy Splintered series. Jeb Holt, my only book crush since Mr. Rochester, graces its cover. The red leaves, and Monarch butterflies that hatch from their cocoons in fall made me include it here.

THREE FALL HUED MIDDLE GRADES

October = WITCHES!

And my stunning Gollancz design cover Discworld book, a birthday gift from Annemieke at A DANCE WITH BOOKS. Deep orange, yellow flames, and a shiny, shiny dragon make this cover vibe scream autumn. The hardcovers are so gorgeous they don't have dust jackets!

Another dark and wild story perfect for chilly October nights. The middle of the cover is cut out to reveal the page design underneath.

This cover reminds me of Halloween.

SPOOKY!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.