Sunday, September 24, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #132

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-TWO

This is my weekly wrap-up post and I will be linking with STACKING THE SHELVES, hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS.


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

SO LITTLE TIME...
A NO ARCS YEAR
Drop by and give me advice on freeing up more time to blog and read.

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!
THE BEAUTIFUL BOOK COVERS TAG
See some of the most beautiful covers from my bookshelves!

I got another snarky author response on one of my children's picture book reviews on Amazon. What is wrong with kid's storybook writers?!

I went back on my school year schedule at work, so there was no music in my week except restringing my acoustic guitar. My son practiced his bass everyday, though, and put me to shame. Ha ha.
Baz came home from work on Friday and I asked him how work went. He said it was "the usual", changed his clothes and left to meet his buddies to play basketball. After he left I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed and I saw that there had been an armed robbery (knife point) at the store where he works! I couldn't figure out why one of my nephews had PMed me earlier on FB and asked if he was okay. Baz said he didn't want to worry me, but gosh...
I have been wondering what I "liked" on Facebook, or Googled, that made all of my AdSense ads across all of my apps and the websites I visited display this...
It's an ad for a 60 POUND WHEEL of provolone cheese. Hahahahahahaha! It costs over a thousand dollars.


CURRENTLY READING
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
MENTAL HEALTH - OCD
Publishes October 1st

NOTHING!


TELL ME TUESDAY
Last. Now. Next.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!
THE LONGEST BOOK TAG
Thanks for the tag, Greg.
GREG'S TAG POST

52 PINS IN 52 WEEKS
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER EDITION

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.