Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #142

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


32874831
This was an Audiobook Boom review copy.

25351850
Also an Audiobook Boom review copy.

GOODREADS
I started listening to Wicked from where I left off with my re-read last August. I became so immeresed in Maguire's Oz that I started listening to my audiobook of the next story, Son Of a Witch, immediately.

5564879

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
DIVERSE
ISSUE RELATED
MYSTERY
I am still loving this story and I am almost finished. I was sidetracked by my Oz marathon.


ADULT LIT
ANTHOLOGY
ESSAYS
MEMOIRS
This title is from title from Blogging For Books.

What are you reading? Tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.