Thursday, December 1, 2016

TAG: My Harry Potter Life

My buddy, and fellow Ravenclaw Potterhead, Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS saw this tag on Michelle's blog, THE WRITING HUFFLEPUFF, and just had to do it; of course, and she was nice enough to tag me! Thank you, Annemieke. ❤❤❤

HOW IT WORKS
You pick four books and follow the directions. Here are mine...
TOP TO BOTTOM
FLYTE - Septimus Heap #1
INKHEART - Inkworld #1
Fairyland #1

MY WAND
Open book one, Flyte, at a random page. The first noun you come to is what your wand is made of...
"horrible thing"
Hmm... this could be interesting. Something so horrible it has no name. I only hope it is so ugly it's stunning!

MY PET
Does book two, Inkheart, have animals? If it does, then one of them is your pet. If not, then you are petless.
Gwin - a horned marten
Perfect! I love Gwin.

MY HOGWARTS HOUSE
Open book three, A Wrinkle In Time. Whichever house you think the character you come to first would be in is your house.
Mrs. Murray
Well, she is a scientist, so... RAVENCLAW! Ha ha. I am a 'Claw through and through, so this makes me very happy!


COMPLETE MY GOLDEN TRIO
Open book four, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland, to a random page. The first two names you see are your best friends and complete your squad. If there are not two names on the page then open to another random page.
Saturday and September
Wonderful! They are both clever and faithful. Saturday is a Blue Marid, but he is not evil. Well, he is a child by Djinn parameters, so there is still time. Heh heh. September is a feisty, yet patient, and empathetic young girl from Nebraska. I think I am in good company.

HEAD OF HOUSE
Open book one to a random page. The first character you see is your head of house.
Septimus
Well that's good. He is a leader. And he is fair. I find that quality extremely important in a leader.

"DRACO MALFOY"
Naturally you will need your arch nemesis/school rival. Open book two at a random page. The first person you see will be your enemy.
Farid
Farid? Oh no! He is my favorite character. Maybe he hates me because I took Gwin as my pet. He loves taking care of that mischievous marten. 
Did you know the author is writing another Inkworld book? It is about Farid!


MY PATRONUS
Open book three to a random page. The first living creature you see is your patronus.
*nothing I find is going to beat Annemieke's Naked Frog Guy patronus, but here goes...
"... a small insect"
The illustration shows and ant. Ha ha. It would be hillarius to watch an ant patronus scare away a dementor!
WILL WE WIN THE HOUSE CUP?
How many pages does book four have? If it has more than 400 pages you have won the house cup!
247
We are losers. I hope Hufflepuff won at least. 

This tag was incredibly fun. Thanks again, Annemieke!
As usual, I TAG YOU! However, I also know three lovely Potterheads who are perfect for this tag...
Michele from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Cyra from RATTLE THE PAGES
♦♦♦
Check out some other blog's tags...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.