Tuesday, November 22, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #121

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐
I black sheeped big time on this one. Yikes!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book is free across most ebook sellers.

YOUNG ADULT
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
I was talking to Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG and thinking I hadn't finished any books last week, even though I finished two, because it seems like I have been reading this book FOR-EV-ER! I got so discouraged at the lack of progress that I have started listening to it with text-to-speech on 4X speed when I eat and do things like fold laundry, and I am still only about 50% done! At 400 pages I think it is a bit too long for a Contemporary YA. It's not like there is any world building to be done. I like the characters and the premise, but it really hasn't gone much of anywhere in nearly 200 pages.

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
LGBTQ
This is my next ARC. It publishes November 22nd
I am also thinking about doing a re"read" of The Scorpio Races on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, via my audiobook. I can listen while I am cooking and there is no Black Friday shopping for this girl. I went once about 34 years ago and never went again. Ha ha.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.