Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #117

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!
▫▫▫
My NOW will have a TEASER TUESDAY hosted by BOOKS AND A BEAT.

⭐⭐⭐⭐
It was an audiobook "re-read" for me. I continue to be impressed by some of the stories I read and enjoyed as a young teen. Ha ha.

⭐⭐⭐
This book could have been so much more with a good editor. I was disappointed because it has a wonderful message.

YOUNG ADULT
CONTEMPORARY
STANDALONE
DIVERSITY
This is my current ARC. It publishes November 1, 2016.

ADULT FICTION
HORROR/FANTASY
SHORT STORY COLLECTION
This is my current OCTOBER FRIGHTFEST read.
▫▫▫
TEASER
"Lost in thought, she doesn’t see the children until they are long past the village gates. Their small forms weave in and out of the windbreaks of linden trees, holding their fingers up to their foreheads and sniggering."

ADULT LIT
STANDALONE
It is my next ARC and it publishes November 1, 2016.

ADULT LIT - YA?
HORROR
SHORT STORIES
This is my next Frightfest book.


FALL BOOKISH BINGO
What are you reading? Anything spooky? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.