Sunday, September 11, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #77


THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.

You can see how many books I read from my ARC free summer reading list!


September Edition

I tell you what kiddie shows I have watched as an adult. Ha ha!

Author M.R. Graham

I figured out where my big dive in blog views came from. I used to get 2K+ hits from Canada a month and last month I got ZERO. It just seems weird that it is zero. I checked again before I started drafting this post and in the four days since I figured it out it is still ZERO. Weird. Weird. Weird.


Manchild found out on Friday that he lost his big scholarship when he changed his major and he went from a BS to a BA. It was a Science scholarship and we thought Science was Science, but apparently not. It is going to make things really difficult for us. I am hoping he gets good enough grades this semester to get an in school merit scholarship for next semester until we can apply for something else. Ugh.


BOUGHT EBOOKS
This is the first part of a serialization of a story about Morrigan Holmes, the sister of Sherlock. It is from my favorite vampire story author. I am not into anything Holmesian, but for this author I will give it a whirl. This first installment is 77 pages for 99 cents (free on Kindle Unlimited).

 
Talitha from VICTORIAN SOUL CRITIQUES has been raving about Wodehouse for a while now, so when I saw this free edition I was excited!

Jamie from THE PERPETUAL PAGE TURNER had a Top Ten Tuesday about new shows coming on this fall and I hadn't heard of most of them. I found a couple I am interested in watching.
▪▪▪
Nicole from POPCRUNCHBOOM!BOOKS posted a Waiting On Wednesday with eight diverse titles that I had either never seen before, or did not know they were diverse books. I ended up adding four of them to my tbr.
▪▪▪
Stacee from ADVENTURES OF A BOOK JUNKIE is starting a new feature called Friday Favorites where she is going to have other book bloggers tell about their favorites. If you want to be a part of this there is a sign up on the introductory post.
▪▪▪
Talitha from VICTORIAN SOUL CRITIQUES has started a new feature, Wealth Of Words Wednesday, about interesting vocabulary she finds as she is reading, and quizzes us on them.

TELL ME TUESDAY

THURSDAY THOUGHTS
Personality Tests

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
All Time Genre Faves

SATURDAY CONVERSATIONS
Cyra from Rattle the Pages

THE SUNDAY POST
Have a peace filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.