Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #113

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
I never thought I would be reading and loving a Holmesian type story!

⭐⭐
I loved PRESS PLAY, so I was genuinely disappointed. It publishes October 4th.


All I can say is I hope this story sells because it has a strong female MC (with a wry sense of humor), almost zero romance (a plus for me), food, and a beast of a cliffhanger as a finale!

This is the sequel to TABULA RASA, which I loved. It publishes October 1st.

This Middle Grade publishes October 11th.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.