Monday, August 8, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #106

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so TELL ME!
JOINING US THIS WEEK
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All of the RAVEN CYCLE books have been five stars for me so far and at 67% I can fairly say this one is probably going to be one too. There is a lot of freaky-freak-freakishness going on in this book and a squidge more romance. I am still buddy reading this series with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS and she is loving them as much as I am. She RTed a tweet yesterday that the author is outlining three more books about one of the Raven Boys!

PUBLISHES AUGUST 9TH

I am hoping to continue buddy reading this next book about the Raven Boys with Anemieke, too, if she doesn't up and pop that bambino of hers out before we start. Ha ha. *I am just as excited about the baby though!

PUBLISHES AUGUST 15TH
What are you reading? Please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.